Values and Respect
The family that founded Phenix Salon Suites entered the salon business 85 years ago. Over the years, generations of salon professionals built experience, to allow us truly understand what the stylists and other professionals who join our family want and need. Understanding and responding to that need is the focus of our company.
We at Phenix, understand what the Salon Professionals go through on a daily basis and take this into account in every decision we make. After all, Gina Rivera (our founder) still works as a Hair Dresser in one of the Phenix suites. Gina designed the facilities and our operational policies with YOU, the salon professional, in mind. Gina leads the business with her heart and she has taught all of us involved in Phenix to understand what you go through, what your challenges are and what can help you be successful.
We firmly believe that salon professionals should work in an environment where they are valued and respected. This is why at Phenix you are never to be treated as a renter but as part of the family. Your suite is truly yours to bring about your unique style and artistry and welcome your clients 24 /7/365. We will never stand your way and we will always ensure you work without distraction in a suite with a décor created by you.
Still, we understand that you are self-employed and your income is never guaranteed. For those times you need support, we have for you maternity and other programs, to give you a few weeks of relief from your rent. Phenix has also developed an exclusive product line to offer you, at your choice, a chance for an additional income. You can also earn extra money by joining the Phenix Education team. Our national and local advertising programs are designed to boost your business.
Gina Rivera and Phenix Salons
Serving Salon Professionals by:
- Luxurious, boutique suites, reflecting your unique style in a spa feel environment
- Private workspace designed by you exclusively for your clients
- Freedom to set your schedule and select products at your choice
- Essential equipment provided to reduce start-up costs
- No long term commitments through a month to month leasing
- Work independently or share a suite at no additional charge
- FREE cutting-edge education for hairstylists
- Become paid member of our National Education Team and earn extra income
- Superior High Quality Salon Product Line and hair color available to you at exclusive conditions
- Caring franchise owners embracing your needs 24/7
- Join us in supporting cancer research and other causes of concern
- National branding and marketing to help promote your high standards
Our Salon Professionals About the Phenix Experience